Monday, April 9, 2007

Our Wager on War With Iran

A list of US/UN grievances with Iran might make this post more compelling but I trust that you know the context well. This latest, inspiringly stupid, announcement makes me all the more certain that someone is going to blow the hell out of Ahmadinejad's administration and end up taking down a portion of Iran's good people with it. (Funny that many Iranians may think and feel the same way about us). I would be mortified if the Iranians actually get nukes because of our (and the UN's) administrative incompetency. Grow a backbone or risk playing 1930's Western Europe!


Had that idiot Bush not gone into Iraq we might be able to deal with Iran who actually IS dangerous and growing more so. Coming on the heels of that insulting British catastrophe, it looks more dangerou than ever!

That said, I would like to reiterate Rony and I's position that we will blow the hell out of these guys, even if it falls to another administration to do it. A nuclear Iran is incomprehensible on so may levels. I will continue to track the progress on this front for my eventual vindication, at which point you will owe me dinner and wine at a location of my choosing.

No comments: